Private equity (PE) company Livingbridge is looking to pursue more deals in the insurance sector.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Xavier Woodward, partner in the investment team, confirmed they had met with 30 brokers before deciding to back Coversure’s recent management buyout by CEO Bob Darling and team.
“This is a big market with lots of players and while we are not looking for another Coversure immediately we are definitely not done in the insurance sector,” he commented.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Freedom partners with ThingCo to launch Pukka Tech
- People Moves Round-up: 16-20 September 2019
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas