Private equity (PE) company Livingbridge is looking to pursue more deals in the insurance sector.
Speaking exclusively to Insurance Age, Xavier Woodward, partner in the investment team, confirmed they had met with 30 brokers before deciding to back Coversure’s recent management buyout by CEO Bob Darling and team.
“This is a big market with lots of players and while we are not looking for another Coversure immediately we are definitely not done in the insurance sector,” he commented.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years