The Financial Conduct Authority advised that oversight of how brokers handle client money is a continual focus at a seminar exploring ‘Customers – at the heart of our business’.
The session at the Biba 2018 conference examined the latest customer issues from the perspective of the FCA, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Asked if how brokers handle client money was a concern following One Call’s recent fine, Keith Jackson, director of
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals