The Financial Conduct Authority advised that oversight of how brokers handle client money is a continual focus at a seminar exploring ‘Customers – at the heart of our business’.
The session at the Biba 2018 conference examined the latest customer issues from the perspective of the FCA, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Asked if how brokers handle client money was a concern following One Call’s recent fine, Keith Jackson, director of
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing