The Financial Conduct Authority advised that oversight of how brokers handle client money is a continual focus at a seminar exploring ‘Customers – at the heart of our business’.
The session at the Biba 2018 conference examined the latest customer issues from the perspective of the FCA, the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS), and the Financial Services Compensation Scheme (FSCS).
Asked if how brokers handle client money was a concern following One Call’s recent fine, Keith Jackson, director of
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey