The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new guide to help brokers understand cyber risks and the insurance solutions available to mitigate these risks.
The guide has been created in collaboration with CFC, the specialist insurance provider behind the trade body’s cyber insurance scheme,
According to Biba, cyber insurance is, for many, one of the most misunderstood covers and its guide aims to cut through the jargon and bring simplicity to the business.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand