The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new guide to help brokers understand cyber risks and the insurance solutions available to mitigate these risks.
The guide has been created in collaboration with CFC, the specialist insurance provider behind the trade body’s cyber insurance scheme,
According to Biba, cyber insurance is, for many, one of the most misunderstood covers and its guide aims to cut through the jargon and bring simplicity to the business.
It detailed tha
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division