The British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba) has launched a new guide to help brokers understand cyber risks and the insurance solutions available to mitigate these risks.
The guide has been created in collaboration with CFC, the specialist insurance provider behind the trade body’s cyber insurance scheme,
According to Biba, cyber insurance is, for many, one of the most misunderstood covers and its guide aims to cut through the jargon and bring simplicity to the business.
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm