Michael Rea, Gallagher’s UK retail CEO, has described its buy of Risk Services as the “template” for future UK deals.
He commented: “Risk Services is exactly the sort of profile we are looking for.
“If you think about Gallagher from a retail perspective our branch network runs through the whole spine of the UK.”
He continued: “What we are looking for is complementary businesses and it [Risk Services] fitted in geographically and in terms of the client book.”
Rea explained that Risk
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings