Michael Rea, Gallagher’s UK retail CEO, has described its buy of Risk Services as the “template” for future UK deals.
He commented: “Risk Services is exactly the sort of profile we are looking for.
“If you think about Gallagher from a retail perspective our branch network runs through the whole spine of the UK.”
He continued: “What we are looking for is complementary businesses and it [Risk Services] fitted in geographically and in terms of the client book.”
Rea explained that Risk
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's