After an action packed week of news Insurance Age's senior reporter and reporter discuss the FCA hitting out on renewal premium transparency and Amanda Blanc's move from Axa to Zurich.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 2 April 2018:
1) FCA goes on the attack against "unacceptable" renewal failings
2) Amanda Blanc leaves Axa for Zurich
3) PIB Group buys Wilby
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers