After an action packed week of news Insurance Age's senior reporter and reporter discuss the FCA hitting out on renewal premium transparency and Amanda Blanc's move from Axa to Zurich.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 2 April 2018:
1) FCA goes on the attack against "unacceptable" renewal failings
2) Amanda Blanc leaves Axa for Zurich
3) PIB Group buys Wilby
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report
- MGA Fiducia and Hiscox sever marine cargo ties
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal