After an action packed week of news Insurance Age's senior reporter and reporter discuss the FCA hitting out on renewal premium transparency and Amanda Blanc's move from Axa to Zurich.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top five stories in the week commencing 2 April 2018:
1) FCA goes on the attack against "unacceptable" renewal failings
2) Amanda Blanc leaves Axa for Zurich
3) PIB Group buys Wilby
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall