Chris Guillaume explains what he believes will come next in technology for brokers as well as revealing where he would like to go back in time to, his worst ever purchase and the name of the most famous person he has ever met.
Catch up on the full profile with Open GI’s CEO in the April edition of Insurance Age where he reviews the year since the takeover of Transactor and the software house’s new offering - Mobius.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily n
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute