Chris Guillaume explains what he believes will come next in technology for brokers as well as revealing where he would like to go back in time to, his worst ever purchase and the name of the most famous person he has ever met.
Catch up on the full profile with Open GI’s CEO in the April edition of Insurance Age where he reviews the year since the takeover of Transactor and the software house’s new offering - Mobius.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product