Chris Guillaume explains what he believes will come next in technology for brokers as well as revealing where he would like to go back in time to, his worst ever purchase and the name of the most famous person he has ever met.
Catch up on the full profile with Open GI’s CEO in the April edition of Insurance Age where he reviews the year since the takeover of Transactor and the software house’s new offering - Mobius.
For all the latest industry news direct to your inbox, sign up for our daily
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Legal & General unveils tech solution for brokers