Cheltenham-headquartered broker Bellwood Prestbury has achieved Lloyd’s broker status building on its coverholder status which it has held since 2010.
The company, which also has an office in London, has been providing high-risk insurance for companies and organisations for over 17 years.
Its client base includes multinationals with complex operations in multiple jurisdictions, NGOs working in war or disaster regions and smaller companies who bid for specific contracts in high-risk countries.
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market