Cheltenham-headquartered broker Bellwood Prestbury has achieved Lloyd’s broker status building on its coverholder status which it has held since 2010.
The company, which also has an office in London, has been providing high-risk insurance for companies and organisations for over 17 years.
Its client base includes multinationals with complex operations in multiple jurisdictions, NGOs working in war or disaster regions and smaller companies who bid for specific contracts in high-risk countries.
- Mixed feelings from brokers on Aviva's subscription product
- A Plan delivers further profit and turnover growth in 2018
- ICB and Finch owner aiming to double by 2022
- Circle expands again in 2018
- Bluefin fine – 32 FCA staff directly involved in investigation
- US and UK agree post-Brexit insurance trade deal
- L&G's general insurance up for sale - report