Cheltenham-headquartered broker Bellwood Prestbury has achieved Lloyd’s broker status building on its coverholder status which it has held since 2010.
The company, which also has an office in London, has been providing high-risk insurance for companies and organisations for over 17 years.
Its client base includes multinationals with complex operations in multiple jurisdictions, NGOs working in war or disaster regions and smaller companies who bid for specific contracts in high-risk countries.
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list