Insurance Age editor and deputy editor take a look at the most clicked on stories on the website for the week commencing 26 February 2018 and share their thoughts in the weekly podcast.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top 5 stories for the week commencing 26 February:
1) PIB Group buys Lorica
2) Towergate and Broker Network owners HPS and MDP buy Compass
3) Provisional administrator appointed to CBL
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market