Insurance Age editor and deputy editor take a look at the most clicked on stories on the website for the week commencing 26 February 2018 and share their thoughts in the weekly podcast.
Use the link to hear their views and analysis.
You can also download the podcast to listen later or subscribe in iTunes.
Top 5 stories for the week commencing 26 February:
1) PIB Group buys Lorica
2) Towergate and Broker Network owners HPS and MDP buy Compass
3) Provisional administrator appointed to CBL
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list