Brendan McManus, chief executive officer of PIB has praised the staff of Lorica and its specialty expertise after swooping to buy the broker.
Lorica had long been touted as being up for sale with previous owner Primary Group believed to have held discussions with Aston Scott in 2016.
McManus told Insurance Age that it was the “strong speciality focus in leisure, property and several other areas” along with the quality of the people that helped seal the deal.
“We saw a slightly under-invested
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals