Brendan McManus, chief executive officer of PIB has praised the staff of Lorica and its specialty expertise after swooping to buy the broker.
Lorica had long been touted as being up for sale with previous owner Primary Group believed to have held discussions with Aston Scott in 2016.
McManus told Insurance Age that it was the “strong speciality focus in leisure, property and several other areas” along with the quality of the people that helped seal the deal.
“We saw a slightly under-invested
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders