Brendan McManus, chief executive officer of PIB has praised the staff of Lorica and its specialty expertise after swooping to buy the broker.
Lorica had long been touted as being up for sale with previous owner Primary Group believed to have held discussions with Aston Scott in 2016.
McManus told Insurance Age that it was the “strong speciality focus in leisure, property and several other areas” along with the quality of the people that helped seal the deal.
“We saw a slightly under-invested
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing