The bloodstock sector is a tight-knit one that has contacts in all the right places – and is on hand to help brokers with clients who may want cover for flat racing horses but also those at the top end of show-jumping, eventing and dressage.
Anna Goodley, associate director at Lycetts, explains there are a range of products on offer and, while racehorse owners can be extremely wealthy, this is not exclusively the case.
“You can have owners of single racehorses who really value the safety net
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports