The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) has launched its own insurance service for members, moving away from Towergate which had managed the affinity for 20 years.
The FCA-regulated broker start-up, Ruskin Square will trade as ‘FSB Insurance Service’.
It is a joint venture between FSB and Markel Capital Holdings, which is an associated company of Abbey Legal Group which runs the FSB Legal Helpline.
The FSB stated that the business had been developed in response to an increasingly competitive
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- CII masters degree available remotely
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018