The Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) has launched its own insurance service for members, moving away from Towergate which had managed the affinity for 20 years.
The FCA-regulated broker start-up, Ruskin Square will trade as ‘FSB Insurance Service’.
It is a joint venture between FSB and Markel Capital Holdings, which is an associated company of Abbey Legal Group which runs the FSB Legal Helpline.
The FSB stated that the business had been developed in response to an increasingly competitive
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product