The director of Meadons reveals all about his brush with fame.
Insurance Age gets to know the lighter side of Neil Hancock who is director of Shropshire-based broker Meadons.
Read the full interview from the February edition of Insurance Age where Hancock discusses the history of the firm, schemes, regulation and more.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing