Organic growth in UK general insurance (GI) business at Hyperion came in at 8.3% for the year ended 30 September 2017.
The UK retail arm of the broker saw GI business rise to £39m (2016: £36m) however professional indemnity business was static at £25m.
The firm did not provide profit figures.
For the group overall the results revealed a 20% rise in revenue to £535m from £444m in the previous year with Ebitda up 24% to £152m for the period.
David Howden, CEO of Hyperion told Insur
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark