Janice Deakin has been promoted to deputy CEO of Ardonagh Group from CEO of distribution effective immediately, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to Ardonagh Deakin will continue to have oversight of distribution so that role will not be replaced but the move frees her up to spend more time to develop group strategy with CEO David Ross.
Ross said:“Janice’s appointment into the deputy CEO role is a hugely significant day for us. That we are able to announce this change today not only reflects
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009