Janice Deakin has been promoted to deputy CEO of Ardonagh Group from CEO of distribution effective immediately, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to Ardonagh Deakin will continue to have oversight of distribution so that role will not be replaced but the move frees her up to spend more time to develop group strategy with CEO David Ross.
Ross said:“Janice’s appointment into the deputy CEO role is a hugely significant day for us. That we are able to announce this change today not only reflects
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division