Janice Deakin has been promoted to deputy CEO of Ardonagh Group from CEO of distribution effective immediately, Insurance Age can reveal.
According to Ardonagh Deakin will continue to have oversight of distribution so that role will not be replaced but the move frees her up to spend more time to develop group strategy with CEO David Ross.
Ross said:“Janice’s appointment into the deputy CEO role is a hugely significant day for us. That we are able to announce this change today not only reflects
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- GRP’s County Group buys Guardian in "first of many" deals
- Finch Insurance Brokers returns to profitable growth in 2017
- Trident switches from Open GI to Applied Systems
- Providers prepare for FCA affordability rule changes hitting premium finance
- Clear secures refinancing deal with ECI Partners
- SEIB looking for more deals after Equicover book buy