According to Ernst & Young, technology is the number one external force impacting today’s insurance market. Technologies such as social media, telematics and analytics are redefining our market, and raising customer and employee expectations.
All of us are experiencing a more connected life in a more connected world. And those connected experiences are impacting the expectations of insurance consumers across our industry.
Over the last few years, we have also seen growing interest in our indus
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division