5 - Coversure reveals 7.9% increase in turnover to March 2017
Coversure Insurance Services has posted a pre-tax profit of £1.32m for the year ended 31 March 2017.
This is compared to the £1.13m pre-tax profit it achieved in 2016 and Coversure group chief executive Bob Darling told Insurance Age he was “very happy” with the results, adding: “All of the key metrics are going in the right direction.”
The broker also reported a 7.9% rise in turnover to £5.42m (2016: £5.03m) and a 17.9% increase i
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division