5 - Coversure reveals 7.9% increase in turnover to March 2017
Coversure Insurance Services has posted a pre-tax profit of £1.32m for the year ended 31 March 2017.
This is compared to the £1.13m pre-tax profit it achieved in 2016 and Coversure group chief executive Bob Darling told Insurance Age he was “very happy” with the results, adding: “All of the key metrics are going in the right direction.”
The broker also reported a 7.9% rise in turnover to £5.42m (2016: £5.03m) and a 17.9% increase i
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock