Vantage Insurance has grown its gross written premium (GWP) to £48m following the deal to buy West Midlands broking group Maybury James and its two brands - Peter James and Stewart Miller.
John Collyear, CEO of Vantage said that while the deal grew the broker’s GWP it was also “seeking organic growth as well as acquisitive growth”.
Vantage, which was bought itself by US-broker NSM Insurance last year, now has a “war chest” in order to facilitate deals. Maybury James is Vantage’s first
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite