Vantage Insurance has grown its gross written premium (GWP) to £48m following the deal to buy West Midlands broking group Maybury James and its two brands - Peter James and Stewart Miller.
John Collyear, CEO of Vantage said that while the deal grew the broker’s GWP it was also “seeking organic growth as well as acquisitive growth”.
Vantage, which was bought itself by US-broker NSM Insurance last year, now has a “war chest” in order to facilitate deals. Maybury James is Vantage’s first
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Vivek Banga to leave Gallagher for Polaris
- Touchstone recruits four business development managers in regional broker drive
- Motor insurance pay-outs soar to record levels
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up With Jack authorised by the FCA
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman