The experts also discussed the state of the local economy and what the future holds for insurance in the region.
Catch up with the full regional review from the September edition of Insurance Age where the brokers also share their views on whether being just 15 miles away from London is a help or a hindrance for their businesses.
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto