Ah August, the silly season of misty thinking and mellow newslessness.
It is also the traditional time for the “Phew What A Scorcher” headlines - although perhaps not so much this year.
And for blogs and think pieces to fill the news-lite space. (For the record if you only read one such article this summer, read this about the TV show Frasier, it really is quite brilliant.)
March on Downing Street
Anyway, here’s my misty thinking.
Why don’t brokers march on Downing Street demanding parity fo
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa