Ah August, the silly season of misty thinking and mellow newslessness.
It is also the traditional time for the “Phew What A Scorcher” headlines - although perhaps not so much this year.
And for blogs and think pieces to fill the news-lite space. (For the record if you only read one such article this summer, read this about the TV show Frasier, it really is quite brilliant.)
March on Downing Street
Anyway, here’s my misty thinking.
Why don’t brokers march on Downing Street demanding parity fo
- Court knocks out top cage fighter's whiplash claim
- Midas takes on Direct Group’s commercial business
- MP tables motion in Parliament urging government to freeze IPT
- Markerstudy confirms 27 redundancies
- Amazon states “disruption” plans in job advert
- Go Compare rejects £460m Zoopla-owner bid
- Una Conference 2017: MRIB joins Una Alliance