Ah August, the silly season of misty thinking and mellow newslessness.
It is also the traditional time for the “Phew What A Scorcher” headlines - although perhaps not so much this year.
And for blogs and think pieces to fill the news-lite space. (For the record if you only read one such article this summer, read this about the TV show Frasier, it really is quite brilliant.)
March on Downing Street
Anyway, here’s my misty thinking.
Why don’t brokers march on Downing Street demanding parity fo
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options