Ah August, the silly season of misty thinking and mellow newslessness.
It is also the traditional time for the “Phew What A Scorcher” headlines - although perhaps not so much this year.
And for blogs and think pieces to fill the news-lite space. (For the record if you only read one such article this summer, read this about the TV show Frasier, it really is quite brilliant.)
March on Downing Street
Anyway, here’s my misty thinking.
Why don’t brokers march on Downing Street demanding parity fo
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks