Richard Hoskins, chief financial officer of Hastings, has highlighted the organisation’s growth across the business following the publication of results for the first half of 2017.
Hoskins commented: “I think across the board we are showing continued momentum.”
He highlighted that Hastings now has 7% of the private motor market in the UK which he described as a “meaningful market share”.
Hoskins was also pleased with the loss ratio of 73.4% - below the target range of 75%-79% set by the
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic