Richard Hoskins, chief financial officer of Hastings, has highlighted the organisation’s growth across the business following the publication of results for the first half of 2017.
Hoskins commented: “I think across the board we are showing continued momentum.”
He highlighted that Hastings now has 7% of the private motor market in the UK which he described as a “meaningful market share”.
Hoskins was also pleased with the loss ratio of 73.4% - below the target range of 75%-79% set by the compa
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti