Brokerbility’s Ian Stutz and Ashwin Mistry have said the next 18 months will be used to put a plan in place for the succession of their broker business, Insurance Age was told.
According to them, the process to sell Brokerbility Holdings Insurance Brokers (BHIB) “would not start today, it needs a five year plan”.
Both Stutz, the managing director and Mistry, the chairman are looking to prime key staff members for them to undertake a future management-buyout (MBO) in 2024.
Stutz said: “The key
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall