Brokerbility’s Ian Stutz and Ashwin Mistry have said the next 18 months will be used to put a plan in place for the succession of their broker business, Insurance Age was told.
According to them, the process to sell Brokerbility Holdings Insurance Brokers (BHIB) “would not start today, it needs a five year plan”.
Both Stutz, the managing director and Mistry, the chairman are looking to prime key staff members for them to undertake a future management-buyout (MBO) in 2024.
Stutz said: “The key
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock