Brokerbility’s Ian Stutz and Ashwin Mistry have said the next 18 months will be used to put a plan in place for the succession of their broker business, Insurance Age was told.
According to them, the process to sell Brokerbility Holdings Insurance Brokers (BHIB) “would not start today, it needs a five year plan”.
Both Stutz, the managing director and Mistry, the chairman are looking to prime key staff members for them to undertake a future management-buyout (MBO) in 2024.
Stutz said: “The key
- FCA warns of unauthorised firm targeting the UK
- InsurTech Futures: Start-up InsurePal to launch UK motor offering in 2018
- Acturis adds non-standard property MGA U-Sure to panel
- Predictions for 2018: The CII's Sian Fisher
- Profits up again at A-Plan
- Review of the year: July 2017
- PIB buys Citynet Insurance Brokers