Brokerbility’s Ian Stutz and Ashwin Mistry have said the next 18 months will be used to put a plan in place for the succession of their broker business, Insurance Age was told.
According to them, the process to sell Brokerbility Holdings Insurance Brokers (BHIB) “would not start today, it needs a five year plan”.
Both Stutz, the managing director and Mistry, the chairman are looking to prime key staff members for them to undertake a future management-buyout (MBO) in 2024.
Stutz said: “The key
- FCA survey reveals gaps in consumer insurance knowledge and take-up
- Meet the 2017 Broker Apprentices
- CII sells Aldermanbury
- Markerstudy’s Trice app available to whitelabel for brokers
- Ecclesiastical launches three specialist heritage products
- Marmalade partners with Ignite on telematics platform
- Broker Expo 2017: The agenda