Brokerbility’s Ian Stutz and Ashwin Mistry have said the next 18 months will be used to put a plan in place for the succession of their broker business, Insurance Age was told.
According to them, the process to sell Brokerbility Holdings Insurance Brokers (BHIB) “would not start today, it needs a five year plan”.
Both Stutz, the managing director and Mistry, the chairman are looking to prime key staff members for them to undertake a future management-buyout (MBO) in 2024.
Stutz said: “The key
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti