The insurance sector is increasingly receptive to the possibilities of InsurTech.
Telematics, wearables, apps and open APIs are promising to drive faster sales, enhance customer relationships and improve user experiences. In the back office regulatory compliance, cloud, blockchain, AI and robotic process automation technologies are revolutionising internal systems and processes.
For brokers, MGAs, coverholders, affinity marketers and other firms in the distribution chain, understanding how to
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey