The insurance sector is increasingly receptive to the possibilities of InsurTech.
Telematics, wearables, apps and open APIs are promising to drive faster sales, enhance customer relationships and improve user experiences. In the back office regulatory compliance, cloud, blockchain, AI and robotic process automation technologies are revolutionising internal systems and processes.
For brokers, MGAs, coverholders, affinity marketers and other firms in the distribution chain, understanding how to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith