The insurance sector is increasingly receptive to the possibilities of InsurTech.
Telematics, wearables, apps and open APIs are promising to drive faster sales, enhance customer relationships and improve user experiences. In the back office regulatory compliance, cloud, blockchain, AI and robotic process automation technologies are revolutionising internal systems and processes.
For brokers, MGAs, coverholders, affinity marketers and other firms in the distribution chain, understanding how to
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?