The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its second consultation paper on the implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD).
The IDD comes into force in the UK on 23 February 2018 and concerns the distribution of insurance and reinsurance, as well as covers assisting in the administration and performance of an insurance contract after the sale.
According to the regulator the IDD aims to enhance consumer protection when buying insurance and to support competition betwe
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock