The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its second consultation paper on the implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD).
The IDD comes into force in the UK on 23 February 2018 and concerns the distribution of insurance and reinsurance, as well as covers assisting in the administration and performance of an insurance contract after the sale.
According to the regulator the IDD aims to enhance consumer protection when buying insurance and to support competition betwe
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall