The Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has published its second consultation paper on the implementation of the Insurance Distribution Directive (IDD).
The IDD comes into force in the UK on 23 February 2018 and concerns the distribution of insurance and reinsurance, as well as covers assisting in the administration and performance of an insurance contract after the sale.
According to the regulator the IDD aims to enhance consumer protection when buying insurance and to support competition betwe
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti