The Managing General Agents’ Association (MGAA) has revealed its priorities at its third annual conference which took place yesterday.
The organisation stated that it is embarking on a number of key projects as it seeks to grow and develop member services.
These projects include:Developing a single due diligence pack for insurers Providing members with specific Brexit-related advice and, should the need arise, a possible solution Training and education supporting best practice and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders