The Managing General Agents’ Association (MGAA) has revealed its priorities at its third annual conference which took place yesterday.
The organisation stated that it is embarking on a number of key projects as it seeks to grow and develop member services.
These projects include:Developing a single due diligence pack for insurers Providing members with specific Brexit-related advice and, should the need arise, a possible solution Training and education supporting best practice and
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY