Miles Smith has launched a facility advising brokers and clients to look at their liability limits following the change to the Ogden rate.
The wholesale broker sent out a brochure to its 1,200 brokers as well as its direct clients, highlighting the importance of increasing their limits of indemnity to cover the exposure of the Ogden rate.
“It’s not just about premiums, it’s not just about rates, it’s about protecting the customers’ business,” said Sharon Brown, group distribution and marketing
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm