Miles Smith has launched a facility advising brokers and clients to look at their liability limits following the change to the Ogden rate.
The wholesale broker sent out a brochure to its 1,200 brokers as well as its direct clients, highlighting the importance of increasing their limits of indemnity to cover the exposure of the Ogden rate.
“It’s not just about premiums, it’s not just about rates, it’s about protecting the customers’ business,” said Sharon Brown, group distribution and marketing
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- FCA issues fresh clone broker warning