Miles Smith has launched a facility advising brokers and clients to look at their liability limits following the change to the Ogden rate.
The wholesale broker sent out a brochure to its 1,200 brokers as well as its direct clients, highlighting the importance of increasing their limits of indemnity to cover the exposure of the Ogden rate.
“It’s not just about premiums, it’s not just about rates, it’s about protecting the customers’ business,” said Sharon Brown, group distribution and marketing
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing