Specialist professional indemnity (PI) broker Griffiths & Armour has urged fellow brokers to examine their PI coverage closely.
Carl Evans, partner and managing director, at the professional risks division, warned that in some cases: “The products are not really fit for purpose.”
The comments follow on from the FCA’s thematic review into insurance intermediaries PI.
That review raised concerns around:Exclusions surrounding the suitability of the insurer Exclusions around
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services