Specialist professional indemnity (PI) broker Griffiths & Armour has urged fellow brokers to examine their PI coverage closely.
Carl Evans, partner and managing director, at the professional risks division, warned that in some cases: “The products are not really fit for purpose.”
The comments follow on from the FCA’s thematic review into insurance intermediaries PI.
That review raised concerns around:Exclusions surrounding the suitability of the insurer Exclusions around
- Marsh & McLennan buys JLT in $5.6bn deal
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute