Specialist professional indemnity (PI) broker Griffiths & Armour has urged fellow brokers to examine their PI coverage closely.
Carl Evans, partner and managing director, at the professional risks division, warned that in some cases: “The products are not really fit for purpose.”
The comments follow on from the FCA’s thematic review into insurance intermediaries PI.
That review raised concerns around:Exclusions surrounding the suitability of the insurer Exclusions around
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa