Specialist professional indemnity (PI) broker Griffiths & Armour has urged fellow brokers to examine their PI coverage closely.
Carl Evans, partner and managing director, at the professional risks division, warned that in some cases: “The products are not really fit for purpose.”
The comments follow on from the FCA’s thematic review into insurance intermediaries PI.
That review raised concerns around:Exclusions surrounding the suitability of the insurer Exclusions around
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Market moves: Across the board
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK