Lorica Insurance Brokers has reported a trading profit of £214,000 for the year ended 31 March 2017.
The figure, which excluded one-off costs, reversed a loss of £1.13m in the previous 12 months.
However, with one-off costs factored in the firm delivered an operating loss of £403,000 still a substantial improvement on the £1.25m loss the year before.
The company said the one-off costs were due to a business transformation programme.
Turnover at the firm, which did not report group
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders