Lorica Insurance Brokers has reported a trading profit of £214,000 for the year ended 31 March 2017. The figure, which excluded one-off costs, reversed a loss of £1.13m in the previous 12 months. However, with one-off costs factored in the firm delivered an operating loss of £403,000 still a substantial improvement on the £1.25m loss the year before. The company said the one-off costs were due to a business transformation programme. Growth Turnover at the firm, which did not report group fig
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution