Lorica Insurance Brokers has reported a trading profit of £214,000 for the year ended 31 March 2017.
The figure, which excluded one-off costs, reversed a loss of £1.13m in the previous 12 months.
However, with one-off costs factored in the firm delivered an operating loss of £403,000 still a substantial improvement on the £1.25m loss the year before.
The company said the one-off costs were due to a business transformation programme.
Turnover at the firm, which did not report group
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing