Lorica Insurance Brokers has reported a trading profit of £214,000 for the year ended 31 March 2017.
The figure, which excluded one-off costs, reversed a loss of £1.13m in the previous 12 months.
However, with one-off costs factored in the firm delivered an operating loss of £403,000 still a substantial improvement on the £1.25m loss the year before.
The company said the one-off costs were due to a business transformation programme.
Turnover at the firm, which did not report group
- Folgate teams up with MS Amlin for 2019
- Profile: Peter Cullum, Towergate founder and GRP chairman
- Bridge breaks through £10m barrier
- Up to 50 jobs at risk amid RSA specialty and wholesale restructure
- In-depth - SMEs: Adding value
- Markerstudy and Co-op silent on deal progress
- Blog: Should brokers be concerned?