Lorica Insurance Brokers has reported a trading profit of £214,000 for the year ended 31 March 2017.
The figure, which excluded one-off costs, reversed a loss of £1.13m in the previous 12 months.
However, with one-off costs factored in the firm delivered an operating loss of £403,000 still a substantial improvement on the £1.25m loss the year before.
The company said the one-off costs were due to a business transformation programme.
Turnover at the firm, which did not report group fig
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Stuart Vann out at Esure
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- The Blog Spot: An alternative broker manifesto - my 2018 pettifogging petition
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- The Burley Group buys Grace Corporate Insurance Services