Lycetts has reported increased turnover of £19.8m for the year ending 31 December 2016.
This is up on the £18.9m achieved in 2015. However operating profits were down slightly from £1.98m in 2015 to £1.91m. The parent company of Lycetts is insurer Ecclesiastical.
In its financial report from Companies House the broker advised that this reduction was due to increased investment in staff and its IT system. Staff costs increased accordingly from £11.2m to £11.9m.
Lycetts marketing manager Peter
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell