Lycetts has reported increased turnover of £19.8m for the year ending 31 December 2016.
This is up on the £18.9m achieved in 2015. However operating profits were down slightly from £1.98m in 2015 to £1.91m. The parent company of Lycetts is insurer Ecclesiastical.
In its financial report from Companies House the broker advised that this reduction was due to increased investment in staff and its IT system. Staff costs increased accordingly from £11.2m to £11.9m.
Lycetts marketing manager Peter
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week