Lycetts has reported increased turnover of £19.8m for the year ending 31 December 2016.
This is up on the £18.9m achieved in 2015. However operating profits were down slightly from £1.98m in 2015 to £1.91m. The parent company of Lycetts is insurer Ecclesiastical.
In its financial report from Companies House the broker advised that this reduction was due to increased investment in staff and its IT system. Staff costs increased accordingly from £11.2m to £11.9m.
Lycetts marketing manager Peter
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks