Aston Scott has reported profit after tax of £902,986 for year ending 30 June 2016 reversing the net loss of £2.46m in 2015.
However, the profit figure for 2015 took a hit from certain exceptional payments related to the management buyout making direct year-on-year comparisons difficult.
Full-year turnover for the group increased by 6.9% to £19.09m (2015: £17.86m), while operating profit fell by 42% to £994,338 (2015: £1.71m).
Aston Scott’s group chief executive officer Peter Blanc noted that
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market
- Biba signs Women in Finance Charter
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- MCE blames Brexit as it pulls out of Republic of Ireland
- Markel stops writing London open market property
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week