Aston Scott has reported profit after tax of £902,986 for year ending 30 June 2016 reversing the net loss of £2.46m in 2015.
However, the profit figure for 2015 took a hit from certain exceptional payments rear enelated to the management buyout making direct year-on-year comparisons difficult.
Full-year turnover for the group increased by 6.9% to £19.09m (2015: £17.86m), while operating profit fell by 42% to £994,338 (2015: £1.71m).
Aston Scott’s group chief executive officer Peter Blanc note
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Ardonagh Group posts fall in Ebitda but rising income
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Broker Expo Leeds: Highlights
- Brightside revenue drops by £10m in "very tough" 2016
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks