Aston Scott has reported profit after tax of £902,986 for year ending 30 June 2016 reversing the net loss of £2.46m in 2015.
However, the profit figure for 2015 took a hit from certain exceptional payments related to the management buyout making direct year-on-year comparisons difficult.
Full-year turnover for the group increased by 6.9% to £19.09m (2015: £17.86m), while operating profit fell by 42% to £994,338 (2015: £1.71m).
Aston Scott’s group chief executive officer Peter Blanc noted that
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- CII targeting December 2018 for chartered MGA status
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Allianz takes new CFO from Ageas
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports