The County Group has more than doubled profit after tax in the year to 30 September 2016.
Profit after tax rose by 107% to £944,752 (2015: £456,788) which the firm said was driven by a mixture of organic and inorganic growth.
Turnover for the period increased by 33% to £9.29m (2015: £6.98m).
Acquisitions have been part of County’s growth strategy.
The final deal of the financial year was for Staffordshire-based insurance broker G R Plimbley for an undisclosed amount.
Since the end of the f
- CMA to investigate aggregator over “strong concerns” on insurer relationships
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- Former Aviva CEO Patrick Snowball joins Sabre board
- PIB buys specialist charity MGA aQmen Holdings
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Innovation brings its own rewards