The County Group has more than doubled profit after tax in the year to 30 September 2016.
Profit after tax rose by 107% to £944,752 (2015: £456,788) which the firm said was driven by a mixture of organic and inorganic growth.
Turnover for the period increased by 33% to £9.29m (2015: £6.98m).
Acquisitions have been part of County’s growth strategy.
The final deal of the financial year was for Staffordshire-based insurance broker G R Plimbley for an undisclosed amount.
Since the end of the f
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?