The County Group has more than doubled profit after tax in the year to 30 September 2016.
Profit after tax rose by 107% to £944,752 (2015: £456,788) which the firm said was driven by a mixture of organic and inorganic growth.
Turnover for the period increased by 33% to £9.29m (2015: £6.98m).
Acquisitions have been part of County’s growth strategy.
The final deal of the financial year was for Staffordshire-based insurance broker G R Plimbley for an undisclosed amount.
Since the end of the
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto