The County Group has more than doubled profit after tax in the year to 30 September 2016.
Profit after tax rose by 107% to £944,752 (2015: £456,788) which the firm said was driven by a mixture of organic and inorganic growth.
Turnover for the period increased by 33% to £9.29m (2015: £6.98m).
Acquisitions have been part of County’s growth strategy.
The final deal of the financial year was for Staffordshire-based insurance broker G R Plimbley for an undisclosed amount.
Since the end of the f
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK