Ceta Insurance has reported pre-tax profits of £2.2m for 2016, up by £466,000 on the previous year.
The company’s turnover also increased by 10% to £6.7m as gross written premiums jumped to £24m.
The broker’s managing director David Quick described the results as “fantastic”.
He commented: “Over the years Ceta has delivered strong profits which will continue into the future. This year’s figures are already showing an excellent increase on last year.”
The firm’s specialisms
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto