Ceta Insurance has reported pre-tax profits of £2.2m for 2016, up by £466,000 on the previous year.
The company’s turnover also increased by 10% to £6.7m as gross written premiums jumped to £24m.
The broker’s managing director David Quick described the results as “fantastic”.
He commented: “Over the years Ceta has delivered strong profits which will continue into the future. This year’s figures are already showing an excellent increase on last year.”
The firm’s specialisms includ
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?