5) Axa to "invest heavily" in brokers and innovation
Axa will continue to invest heavily in its broker business going forward, Amanda Blanc, group chief executive officer for Axa UK and Ireland, has confirmed.
The insurer delivered revenue growth of 8.1% to £4.4bn in 2016 with a combined operating ratio of 97.3% and increased underlying earnings of £263m.
Following the publication of its 2016 financial results, Blanc stated that the underlying growth in its personal lines divi
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK