5) Axa to "invest heavily" in brokers and innovation
Axa will continue to invest heavily in its broker business going forward, Amanda Blanc, group chief executive officer for Axa UK and Ireland, has confirmed.
The insurer delivered revenue growth of 8.1% to £4.4bn in 2016 with a combined operating ratio of 97.3% and increased underlying earnings of £263m.
Following the publication of its 2016 financial results, Blanc stated that the underlying growth in its personal lines divi
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?