The insurance market is in a state of dynamic flux, with ever increasing challenges including changing customer demands, digitalisation and regulation. Added to this, broker acquisitions and consolidation are firmly back on the agenda after a quieter period following the financial crisis.
Of course the UK broker market is no stranger to consolidation. Investors are attracted by the fact that insurance broking isn’t balance sheet intensive when compared to other financial industries and typicall
- Broker Network buys Knighthood Corporate Assurance Services
- Trade credit insurer pay-outs at highest level since 2009
- GDPR: What do brokers need to know?
- Meet the techies: Tobias Taupitz
- Podcast: The top five stories of the week
- Aston Lark buys Ingram Hawkins and Nock
- Carole Nash and Axa remain committed to Republic of Ireland bike market