The six hopefuls battling to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2016 have completed the daunting challenge of playing their board or card games with primary school children.
The candidates had to create a game to find a way to make insurance interesting for children aged 10-11. And it had to teach them about the benefits of the insurance industry.
The contestants were ably assisted by a professional designer to turn what they had invented into a product that they could play with nine pupils of Valen
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- Blog: Escape of water – a summer time risk?