The six hopefuls battling to be crowned Broker Apprentice 2016 have completed the daunting challenge of playing their board or card games with primary school children.
The candidates had to create a game to find a way to make insurance interesting for children aged 10-11. And it had to teach them about the benefits of the insurance industry.
The contestants were ably assisted by a professional designer to turn what they had invented into a product that they could play with nine pupils of
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- MRIB buys Independents
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- PIB merges underwriting offerings
- In Person: Jacques Verlingue boss of Adélaïde Group, owner of Finch and ICB
- Biba reveals campaigning themes in 2019 manifesto