Open GI has invested in InsurTech specialist Machine Learning Programs (MLP), Insurance Age can reveal.
MLP was founded in 2018 and offers a range of machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) services to the GI and financial markets, which Open GI said can identify predictive behaviours and generate insights from combined datasets.
The software house noted that MLP will become part of the Open GI Group as a result of the investment.
According to Open GI, the move is part of a wider
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- People Moves Round-up: 6-13 September 2019
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management