Acturis has announced that Legal & General is making its Rainbow products available to UK brokers on the software houses’ platform.
Rainbow Household Insurance is a policy that provides cover for a customer’s buildings and contents.
According to Acturis, key features include:Buildings – up to £500 Home Emergency Cover per call out. Buildings – trace and access cover up to £5,000. Contents – Special Events Cover: contents sum insured recorded on the customer’s policy increased by 10% to
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018