InsurTech start-up Inzura has raised an additional £1m of investment in its latest funding round.
The firm counts several big names among its investors. These include former LV and NIG managing director Phil Bunker, Autoline founder Michael Blaney, MCE chief executive Julian Edwards, and former Highway Retail managing director Paul Cosh.
Inzura is headquartered in the UK but also serves clients in Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia.
Inzura raised the £1m in a pre-A funding round,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers