InsurTech start-up Inzura has raised an additional £1m of investment in its latest funding round.
The firm counts several big names among its investors. These include former LV and NIG managing director Phil Bunker, Autoline founder Michael Blaney, MCE chief executive Julian Edwards, and former Highway Retail managing director Paul Cosh.
Inzura is headquartered in the UK but also serves clients in Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia.
Inzura raised the £1m in a pre-A funding round,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues