InsurTech start-up Inzura has raised an additional £1m of investment in its latest funding round.
The firm counts several big names among its investors. These include former LV and NIG managing director Phil Bunker, Autoline founder Michael Blaney, MCE chief executive Julian Edwards, and former Highway Retail managing director Paul Cosh.
Inzura is headquartered in the UK but also serves clients in Singapore, Thailand, and Indonesia.
Inzura raised the £1m in a pre-A funding round,
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years