Insurtech UK, the body set up to represent the InsurTech sector has announced a number of new members meaning that 50+ organisations are now part of the alliance.
The body listed new members as including Aviva, Broker Direct and the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Niall Barton, co-founder of start-up Wrisk and chair of Insurtech UK commented: “We are delighted to introduce our new partners and associate members to our ecosystem. It has been really encouraging to see so many
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches