Insurtech UK, the body set up to represent the InsurTech sector has announced a number of new members meaning that 50+ organisations are now part of the alliance.
The body listed new members as including Aviva, Broker Direct and the Chartered Insurance Institute (CII).
Niall Barton, co-founder of start-up Wrisk and chair of Insurtech UK commented: “We are delighted to introduce our new partners and associate members to our ecosystem. It has been really encouraging to see so many
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Lloyd’s suspends employee for “inappropriate comments” – report
- Brokers monitoring capacity shortages after TMKI run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- Tokio Marine Kiln: Figures revealed following closure of UK arm
- Market moves: Change is in the air
- GRP’s County Group purchases Eric Rawlins & Company
- Profit margins for UK brokers at highest level in eight years