With growth outpacing the rest of the UK economy, the technology sector is important to the country’s prosperity. But, with these businesses facing a variety of risks, the insurance industry must ensure it provides the necessary support to enable them to prosper.
Understanding the sector and its insurance needs is a must. Andy Hall, head of cyber risk at BHIB Insurance, says a one-size-fits-all approach is impossible. “We see a whole range of tech clients from small start-ups to mid-market
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role