InsurTech UK has announced a slew of associate members and partners for 2019, including Hiscox, Lloyd’s of London and Polaris.
Consisting of a number of start-ups that have come together to form a body aiming to be “the voice of the UK’s InsurTech community”, Insurtech UK was officially launched in November last year.
At the time it had a total of 31 members, but the group noted that more than 40 start-ups had joined since the launch.
It further detailed that it plans to become a formal trade
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers