InsurTech UK has announced a slew of associate members and partners for 2019, including Hiscox, Lloyd’s of London and Polaris.
Consisting of a number of start-ups that have come together to form a body aiming to be “the voice of the UK’s InsurTech community”, Insurtech UK was officially launched in November last year.
At the time it had a total of 31 members, but the group noted that more than 40 start-ups had joined since the launch.
It further detailed that it plans to become a formal trade
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester