InsurTech UK has announced a slew of associate members and partners for 2019, including Hiscox, Lloyd’s of London and Polaris.
Consisting of a number of start-ups that have come together to form a body aiming to be “the voice of the UK’s InsurTech community”, Insurtech UK was officially launched in November last year.
At the time it had a total of 31 members, but the group noted that more than 40 start-ups had joined since the launch.
It further detailed that it plans to become a formal trade
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs