Software house SSP has signed up to integrate InsurTech start-up Honcho’s reverse auction marketplace platform into its systems.
According to SSP, connecting the two will give over 700 of its partner insurers and broker customers access to Honcho’s platform.
Honcho has previously stated it will disrupt the car insurance sector, particularly price comparison websites, by allowing car insurers to bid for business from customers.
It is currently in test ahead of its planned launch in the second
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester