Software house SSP has signed up to integrate InsurTech start-up Honcho’s reverse auction marketplace platform into its systems.
According to SSP, connecting the two will give over 700 of its partner insurers and broker customers access to Honcho’s platform.
Honcho has previously stated it will disrupt the car insurance sector, particularly price comparison websites, by allowing car insurers to bid for business from customers.
It is currently in test ahead of its planned launch in the second
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers