Software house SSP has signed up to integrate InsurTech start-up Honcho’s reverse auction marketplace platform into its systems.
According to SSP, connecting the two will give over 700 of its partner insurers and broker customers access to Honcho’s platform.
Honcho has previously stated it will disrupt the car insurance sector, particularly price comparison websites, by allowing car insurers to bid for business from customers.
It is currently in test ahead of its planned launch in the second
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs