Lloyd’s of London’s new innovation sandbox, Lloyd’s Lab, has picked ten InsurTech start-ups to join its first cohort.
At an event in London on 3 September, 20 teams pitched their ideas to the Economic Secretary to the Treasury, John Glen MP, and Lloyd’s chief executive officer Inga Beale.
The aim of the programme is for start-ups to develop products, platforms and processes that will help transform Lloyd’s to a technology-driven market.
The corporation noted that the 20 start-ups presented
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders