Lloyd’s of London’s new innovation sandbox, Lloyd’s Lab, has picked ten InsurTech start-ups to join its first cohort.
At an event in London on 3 September, 20 teams pitched their ideas to the Economic Secretary to the Treasury, John Glen MP, and Lloyd’s chief executive officer Inga Beale.
The aim of the programme is for start-ups to develop products, platforms and processes that will help transform Lloyd’s to a technology-driven market.
The corporation noted that the 20 start-ups presented
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Jade Insurance teams up on health insurance with sports focused My Club