Lloyd’s of London’s new innovation sandbox, Lloyd’s Lab, has picked ten InsurTech start-ups to join its first cohort.
At an event in London on 3 September, 20 teams pitched their ideas to the Economic Secretary to the Treasury, John Glen MP, and Lloyd’s chief executive officer Inga Beale.
The aim of the programme is for start-ups to develop products, platforms and processes that will help transform Lloyd’s to a technology-driven market.
The corporation noted that the 20 start-ups presented
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's