Software house Acturis has reported steady profit after tax of £19.1m for the full year 2017, a slight drop on the £19.4m posted the previous year.
Revenue went up by 12% from £55.3m to £62.2m but operating expenses also grew to £39.1m (2016: £32.4m).
In addition, the software house’s operating profit remained relatively flat at £23.0m compared to £22.9m in 2016.
The report pointed out that the business invested £11.9m (2016: £11.3m) into research and development including the Acturis system,
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product