Software house Acturis has reported steady profit after tax of £19.1m for the full year 2017, a slight drop on the £19.4m posted the previous year.
Revenue went up by 12% from £55.3m to £62.2m but operating expenses also grew to £39.1m (2016: £32.4m).
In addition, the software house’s operating profit remained relatively flat at £23.0m compared to £22.9m in 2016.
The report pointed out that the business invested £11.9m (2016: £11.3m) into research and development including the Acturis system,
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Granite to create 300 new jobs