Amazon could expand the markets in which it offers the Amazon Protect product which acts a white-label service in the UK that provides accidental and theft insurance on consumer goods ranging from headphones to kitchen appliances.
In a report entitled Everything You Need to Know About What Amazon is Doing in Financial Services CB Insights, a market intelligence agency, noted: “In June 2018, the Warranty Group, which underwrites Amazon Protect in the UK and abroad, was purchased by Assurant for
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews