CDL has developed a machine learning application that can predict whether a customer is likely to buy a product at a particular price.
The algorithm integrates with the company’s Strata solution and real time pricing (RTP) and the software house said it is now available to brokers.
The service was created using historic customer data including on no claims bonus, age and marital status.
According to CDL the aim is to personalise the product to the individual customer. It can also predict
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change