CDL has developed a machine learning application that can predict whether a customer is likely to buy a product at a particular price.
The algorithm integrates with the company’s Strata solution and real time pricing (RTP) and the software house said it is now available to brokers.
The service was created using historic customer data including on no claims bonus, age and marital status.
According to CDL the aim is to personalise the product to the individual customer. It can also predict whic
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa