CDL has developed a machine learning application that can predict whether a customer is likely to buy a product at a particular price.
The algorithm integrates with the company’s Strata solution and real time pricing (RTP) and the software house said it is now available to brokers.
The service was created using historic customer data including on no claims bonus, age and marital status.
According to CDL the aim is to personalise the product to the individual customer. It can also predict
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto