InsurTech start-up Homelyfe has launched a home and contents insurance offering.
The business, which is an AR of Vibe MGA, stated that it uses modern technology to allow consumers to find and buy insurance in under four minutes.
The app-based provider launched in October last year when it released cover to protect home buyers from gazumping.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs Peter Goodman and Andrew Craven, Homelyfe stated that its technology was built “to disrupt the archaic systems consumers
- Experts urge brokers to look over remuneration after FCA warning on GI distribution failings
- Wonga's Tara Waite (formerly Kneafsey) returns to insurance with Ageas role
- Nick Milton to develop Pen Underwriting’s broker strategy replacing Simon Taylor
- Tokio Marine Kiln’s Blundell joins Biba
- Brexit and customer fairness dominate FCA 2019/20 plans
- FCA proposes £537.7m fee budget for 2019/20
- PIB seeking to raise £100m - £200m to fund growth