InsurTech start-up Homelyfe has launched a home and contents insurance offering.
The business, which is an AR of Vibe MGA, stated that it uses modern technology to allow consumers to find and buy insurance in under four minutes.
The app-based provider launched in October last year when it released cover to protect home buyers from gazumping.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs Peter Goodman and Andrew Craven, Homelyfe stated that its technology was built “to disrupt the archaic systems consumers
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand