InsurTech start-up Homelyfe has launched a home and contents insurance offering.
The business, which is an AR of Vibe MGA, stated that it uses modern technology to allow consumers to find and buy insurance in under four minutes.
The app-based provider launched in October last year when it released cover to protect home buyers from gazumping.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs Peter Goodman and Andrew Craven, Homelyfe stated that its technology was built “to disrupt the archaic systems consumers
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns