InsurTech start-up Homelyfe has launched a home and contents insurance offering.
The business, which is an AR of Vibe MGA, stated that it uses modern technology to allow consumers to find and buy insurance in under four minutes.
The app-based provider launched in October last year when it released cover to protect home buyers from gazumping.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs Peter Goodman and Andrew Craven, Homelyfe stated that its technology was built “to disrupt the archaic systems consumers
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa