Fraudsters are using the details of authorised London-based general insurance broker Ellis David Insurance Brokers, the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has stated.
It warned the public about dealing with the fake firm and noted that fraudsters are scamming the public by using the name of the genuine firm to target victims.
It is the second clone broker warning that the FCA has sent out in less than a fortnight. Last week it highlighted Unicominsurance.net as a cloned broker and advised the
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Investors value Ardonagh at £1.9bn