In 1992, the government introduced the Health and Safety Display Screen Equipment Regulations, intended to force employers to carry out risk assessments on workstations.
Several hazards are associated with the uncontrolled use of display screen equipment, all of which can result in painful medical conditions. In a controlled environment, however, the risks are low.
The increasing number of employees using DSE means employers are receiving more and more complaints. The sheer number of users means
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey