up a personal lines franchise with Coversure Insurance Services. The new
arm of Coversure, which will offer motor, household and travel policies,
is being headed up by Merescourt's managing director Steph Clark.
Coversure now has a network of 43 independently owned UK insurance
consultancies and boasts a turnover of £24m.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA