up a personal lines franchise with Coversure Insurance Services. The new
arm of Coversure, which will offer motor, household and travel policies,
is being headed up by Merescourt's managing director Steph Clark.
Coversure now has a network of 43 independently owned UK insurance
consultancies and boasts a turnover of £24m.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison