the legal expenses insurer to underwrite all uninsured loss recovery
insurance provided in conjunction with ITT L&E's FastTrack motor business.
The contract will add about 150,000 ULR policyholders to DAS's portfolio.
DAS director and general manager Paul Asplin said: "We feel our continuing
investments in developing our ULR products differentiate us from those
companies who sell on price alone."
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Markel buys books of business from Caunce O’Hara
- Egan reveals thinking behind RSA's commercial merger
- Jelf rebrand an opportunity for regional brokers, say experts
- The Blog Spot: RIP Jelf, hello Marsh Commercial - what's in a broking brand?
- CRL stops writing new business amid Alpha fallout
- Chris Dobson outlines future plans as he exits Ageas
- Hyperion merges Howden and RK Harrison