the legal expenses insurer to underwrite all uninsured loss recovery
insurance provided in conjunction with ITT L&E's FastTrack motor business.
The contract will add about 150,000 ULR policyholders to DAS's portfolio.
DAS director and general manager Paul Asplin said: "We feel our continuing
investments in developing our ULR products differentiate us from those
companies who sell on price alone."
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA